Tuesday 15 January 2013

Tell me, Tell me....


Tell me, tell me now 
The way I must take
Why I can't see how
I can avoid repeating the same mistakes?

Tell me, tell me when
Life seemed to leave its track
What did then happen
For you not to give up and slack?

Tell me, tell me why
When I feel like packing 
All and hide away to cry
There is no strength for me to be finding?

Would you, would you have told me
If you were there today
If there was yet another way to see?
If you could have had something new to say?

I know, I know you cannot speak anymore
You are now only living in my heart
Leaving me so often to cry myself sore
Because life thought again we should be apart...

Yet you I see, yes you I see
When I look in the mirror
Those eyes are yours they're not me
And when life did this, it was no error...

Tell me, tell me please
If one day I will again heart your voice
Will my heart one day be at ease
And could I find a way to make the proper choice?

Laurence Ramos
January, 13th. 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment