Wednesday 12 December 2012

Loyalty Be My Chain


Patience be my name
Honesty be my game
That my intentions be true
And my actions be such too

So one day maybe
The sought after may see
That never do I play
And I am true to what I say

Loyalty be my chain
Often leading me to much pain
For my heart follows one only
Oh object of my affection will you not see?

Never do I waste my pure emotions
To feeble helpless moments of passion
If I beseech you it is only
A cruel turn of what you inspire in me

Few are those I seek near me
I am a caged bird freed newly
This heart of mine full of innocence
Draws its strength out of patience

Yet it pushes me further
From my solitary attitude that I would prefer
Knowing what I wish for
The being I will inevitably come to adore.

Laurence Ramos
12/12/12
12.05 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment