Monday 5 November 2012

Today


Easily do they forget what lurks in your mind
The thoughts lingering most unkind
But quickly they remember
When they in life suffer….

Easily cast aside you are when you are in need
You can try to reach them, you can bleed
They look elsewhere fed up with you
Those are the ones I called friends true…

No need for them where I find myself now
I fall, I cry, to the sad memories I sadly bow
No need for words, no needs for anything
But to me nothing you need to be telling….

I will not leave quickly out of your lives,
I will hang around like a bee near the hive
You all had from me my undivided attention
Now you get from me a little word of caution…

No kids, no life to unfold will I keep in my thoughts,
You, them, everything can rock along in the boat
While I sail the rough waters of my memory
You will not have a friend all that happy.

For what reason I didn’t crack this time I do not know
But I will not hold on for long though
The silence is bothersome to me
And more of it I wish not to see….

We all have lives, mine is full of everything
I need a bit of peace but this is not happening
I need the stress to leave but it hangs on to me
Like a leech on the person I no longer wish to be….

I am tired, too tried to try
I don’t want to know, I don’t see why
Changes never make up for what was once lost
At a truly life long cost

No you cannot understand,
In my shoes you would need time to spend
And still however bitter the mood is today,
I wouldn’t want you to know this way…

So keep the silence going, it will eat me up slowly
Then of your friend little will remain suddenly
I fail to care if that affects you
I fail to see if any of my friendships ever were true…

Laurence Ramos
5/11/2012
8.54 am

No comments:

Post a Comment