Friday 14 September 2012

Alone Together


Tears running down the pale cheeks
Heart beating faster by the second
Eyes that never meet
Pure deepest emotion
There’s so much that could be told
Hands never held for mistaken comprehension
Millions of beating hearts whose love is never bought or sold
Yet there is no denying their never failing passion
Time and time again beating for the same purpose united
Far far away from the ones they love more than life forever
In this world and life that suddenly became so complicated
Never forgetting that inside them, somewhere burns this powerful fever
Alone in the darkness of their lonely rooms in their cold homes
Their hearts and souls alone burn in unison
Each minute of their lives inscribed in the universe’s tomes
As those misunderstanding what is understood by a million
No tears, no smiles shared in public yet all known some way
All fading in the line of time and life in a sublime feeling
Light as air yet so heavy in the hearts of those who couldn’t say
What those together bring in anyway something appealing

Laurence Ramos
15/07/2012
02.34 am

2 comments:

  1. Great post my friend! I love the look of your blog, it's great. My own is so dayum plain, think I'll try to spruce it up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I try and take time to make it just as I like it!!! I've not gone to yours in a long time, I'll have to go and have a peek later on!!! :D

      Delete