Saturday 3 March 2012

Tormented Souls

When will you realise that it was you all along?
You who broke the last defences
You point to the mother, the husband yet you are utterly wrong,
Between you three there are few differences....

You knew all along how fragile all was around me,
Yet it was my name you called again and again,
Like throwing a brick through the window of all I held happy,
You threw me in a hot pot full of pain.

Turned your back on me who saved you,
Left me to fight so often for my sanity,
Taunting me, picking fights so often too,
You held on to life through the thread of your mental frailty....

I hear your words devoid of meaning
While I lie to you each time I speak to you,
Trust and love for you is never again happening,
None of this from me will ever again be true....

A mentor in the art of seeking pain to death
A monster in the path of my family
You never gave me a chance to regain my strength
One day, one way I will make you see...

Until then I'll play the game you played with me
See who from us both will find peace in this torment
I know deep down, neither of us is happy,
Yet I will haunt you to your dying moments....

No comments:

Post a Comment