Thursday 1 December 2011

Nothing

Oh the pangs of pain tearing through my heart...
Love once was a feeling raging through me,
Emotion of volcanic matter....
Yet it's gone now, it's vanished from me,
I see, I love, but not like before,
Those in my heart, are not so deeply rooted
As you once were rooted in my heart.
I look inwards
Seeing only the shattered pieces
of
What once was my heart...
They beat on their own, lonely and cold,
Where has it all gone?
Little islands keeping me alive,
Feeling so much
But
Never in the right way,
Nowhere good enough than the last one,
I try
And
Mend it together,
Piece by piece,
One at a time...
One in,
One falls back out...
It's all gone in the past,
Life took from me that beautiful ability,
With you it went, like blown by the winds...
Once I could love so deeply,
All around me seemed a blurr,
No one to be seen,
None to be heard,
You
You were my only interest, my only love, mine...
Now all that is left,
Behind
Are the scattered pieces of my heart,
Shattered as if it were merely
Nothing.


MCN: C8XHG-VY1QJ-252U1

No comments:

Post a Comment