Sunday 9 October 2011

Sitting By The WaterFalls

Mind wandering around like the waterfalls,

Ears deafened by the total silence,

Crying for the birds, praying for their calls,

Standing here, I lose patience.



Those skies of blue now sadly turned grey,

My eyes yearn for the brightness of the sun,

I find myself standing in this here, where I can not stay,

Oh if those mistakes could suddenly come undone......



Tears running on my face like a wild forest,

My heart broken, I cry for the lost feelings, for my fear,

Fallen in the rivers of regret, I try my very best

Not to drown, in the waters of sadness so clear.



It take ever so little to reach the bottom,

Yet so long to kick myself back up,

Held by my selfish past's phantom,

I wish to wake my happy heart up.....



The water is cold, my mind is on fire,

My heart is dead it is for sale,

It is the strong at heart that I admire,

While I sit and watch the love I have grow pale.....



So I sit watching the waterfalls of my day,

Hoping to keep my head above water,

Admiring the river of disappointment go on it's way,

Hoping the currents do not bring them back later.




No comments:

Post a Comment