Sunday 9 October 2011

shattered being

I dropped it... let it fall to the ground,

My mind, shattered in millions of pieces,

Letting out thoughts buried within....

Feelings I'd hoped vanquished,

Hours gone, bitter tears past,

I'd thought them gone, dead,

They do not belong with me,

I do not want them.....



Isolated, alone and empty,

I'd prayed my poor soul,

No longer would bleed,

Yet here it is,

Splattered across the floor of my poor self,

In pools of tears, seeking the blood,

Crying louder than my head can stand,

Longer than my heart can take....



I sit and watch as they both await,

An end, some way, somehow....

May it be soon or later,

With the pain going, the tears drying,

Lifeless, soulless, a mind at rest,

Silence, feel free, blissful ending,

When all goes on

and forgotten I will be


MCN: CBSGG-SGSL8-HPPY8

No comments:

Post a Comment