Sunday 23 October 2011

A Sandman's Dedication

I see him days and nights amongst us yet aside,

A soul who for the world nonsense can not abide,

A heart failing him yet not those he, in himself, does love,

Him the man of this world seeking nought from Him above.



Haunted is he like so many of us by a reality dark,

All the while in us he leaves his indelible mark,

Maybe has he not seen with what beauty his soul shines

Him, another one I will not share, a friend I call mine.



Privileged are we to count him in our lives, dear,

How I wish I could have him closer, so near,

While we joke and exchange pleasantries aplenty,

And I plead with life to show him respite, some mercy....



I plead for his heart to beat on for him, for me,

As life and love is selfish, I pray for what I can not see

But hope for desperately, for him only, my dear friend,

Oh the riddles and pain of life in our way til the end....

MCN: CCYMC-4B1J8-42VJH

No comments:

Post a Comment