Sunday 30 October 2011

Raining Illusion

The sound of the rain tapping on the window

Rhythmic, playful to my lonely ear,

Sorrows engulfing with sadness my poor heart,

I feel the air rushing against my skin,

As if you were there breathing against my neck

Yet I know you are not there, you have never been...



Each drop of water falling to it's ultimate death

Reminds me of the seconds lost in your absence,

Watching me lose sense of my own precious life

Hours spent wishing you would be there with me,

Hoping I could take care of you and bring happiness

A life time meant for a purpose lost to the rain outside.



Such is the following of my soul along the raindrops,

Wishing and hoping for something that will never be,

Living life as it it is meant to be revolving around me,

Yet in my head and in my heart, it is not the way....

But knowing that fantasies are often drawn up

And blown apart, I will not voice it, but only dream.....



Life is but hearts pumping in our chests strong or weak,

A mind running around these heads of ours trying hard,

To find reason in the whims of the heart while it cries,

Yet in the best of world, my heart would rule over me

Bring in the fold of that life of mine your heart to care for

And my mind would rejoice of your presence with me....



But all is just a mere dream, sadness and loneliness reign,

Love is but the illusion of my soul crying out for one like you,

The aching of a longing heart for the touch of another,

Yet in this irreverent view of life and love I seek

To live through the ideals of it, searching slowly and sweetly

For completion of a purpose so worthy yet unfulfilled.


MCN: CHJMH-77VK1-TYH2E

No comments:

Post a Comment