Sunday 9 October 2011

Meeting The End Of Me

Time and again from me she took,

Days of tears, Nights of blood,

Yet she comes relentless for me,

Demanding that I pour forth

The tears I kept dear.....



It is not for death that I long for,

But to take hold of my life back,

Days of smile and Nights of happiness,

No more lying, no more hiding,

Let there be some end... any end....



Seasons of pain for no reasons,

Just raw feeling, soreness from thinking,

It is but a cut away, the release, the end....

To cut lose from it all,

No more pain, no more tears....



No more trying so hard for happiness

Never to come, to accomplish...

Letting it all flow away from me,

Watching it come slow as time,

Finally meeting the end, the end of me.

MCN: C9PMG-U7VBQ-RAMST

No comments:

Post a Comment